Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fresh Air & Fun


We spent some time outside last night enjoying the beautiful weather before the next round of storms rolls in later today (supposed to rain off and on for the next 4-5 days).   I was able to vacuum out my car while Libby rode her bike and car in the driveway.  She can actually pedal the tricycle now!  Yesterday was the first time she did it on her own.  Such a big girl.  (It was so fun to see William's face light up in excitement when he saw she was doing it on her own as he arrived home from work!)

She wasn't happy that Wesley was in the back yard and not out front with her, so after making sure it was okay with me, she let him out so he could come sit in the front yard.  He laid down next to me and she came over and sat by him and we all rested together in the lawn.  I was able to snap the above photograph with my cell phone and I loved how it turned out.  They can be so cute together! 

Dinner was delayed for hours due to the beautiful weather and Libby didn't get to bed until after 9 PM last night so I hope she isn't too terribly behaved at Tiffiny's today due to getting less sleep.  It sure was fun to spend the time with her as she played outside. 

Life slowed down last night, if only for a few hours.  It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.