Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Plans

I am looking forward to this weekend.  I need some cuddle time with my family and a nice cool weekend feels like it will be very suitable for this. 

We are going to try and take Libby to the movie theatre to see Finding Nemo 3D as it is her favorite movie.  Hopefully we will be able to get Grandma Connie to come watch Eddie for a few hours so we can have this fun afternoon date.

I am going to attempt to make a huge batch of chicken stock and freeze it so we can have nourishing stock for soups and casseroles this next month.  Plus I will shred the meat from the chicken and be able to use that as well.  I was going to make a loaf of bread, but I am not sure if I will do this now or not.  I could always make it and take it to someone at church.  That may be a better option since we need to try to cut wheat out of our diet.  I feel bad because I love making bread.  Plus since I have my own grain grinder, I feel bad not using it.  Maybe I can find an alternative thing to grind into flour in it.

Cleaning the house will of course be on the docket as well as attending church on Sunday morning.  Grocery shopping needs to happen and laundry is never ending.  It sure would be nice to be able to get outside and take a nice walk if the weather cooperates too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.