Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Photo Friday

My loves.

Miss Elizabeth
Nobody knows what happened to her nose.  I suspect she was trying to empty out the kitty's water dish in the bathtub and she fell in.  One thing for sure, she isn't telling me what happened.


Mr Edward
Eddie was fussy last night when he woke up and was still in his car seat.  He is such an adorable chunk!

I was able to sneak away for a couple hours last night to attend a bridal shower at church for a couple that will be married next month.  I am so excited for the wedding and had the great idea to attend with Elizabeth and Grandma Connie as a "dress up date".  We will all dress up fancy and attend the wedding.  Since Elizabeth loves wearing dresses, we shouldn't have problems with that! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what cuties! Eddie still looks cute even when he's fussy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.