Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Next Step in Our Adventure

We have finally taken the plunge and put our house on the market. 

3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, In Town convenience with a lovely back deck and raised bed gardens, new roof, furnace and central air - Great for families as it is very close to a wonderful park and public library, also has a great swing set in the back yard for the kids - Who is ready to move in?  Anyone? 

Well, it can't sell if it isn't for sale, right?

While we do not anticipate anyone to look at it anytime soon - the market is really slow currently and doesn't pick up until spring in our area - we still wanted to take the next step now.  Today is a good day for progress.

I am nervous and excited all at the same time!  While I am sure I will be sad to leave our home because of all the memories we have there, I need to remember I get to take those memories with me.  Plus I am really excited to see what we find (and where?!?) for a new place and what our next adventure holds! 

And as Libby keeps reminding us, "When we get a new house, we can get a puppy.  His name is going to be Walter!"  Oh, boy.  The adventure awaits...

For Sale!  Finally! Once the snow melts we will get some new pictures
of the beautiful landscaping around the entire house.  For now, two feet of snow will have to do!


The Kitchen - Don't let the counter tops fool you, they really are not that bad (and easily replaceable if desired)!


Eat-In Kitchen

Spacious Living Room

Lovely Sun room/Porch

Fully Remodeled Bathroom with Sunken Jetted Tub

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you get a good offer and sale quickly. It looks like a wonderful home for a family, or anyone really. I like the sunroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with the sale of your home! It can be nerve wracking, but always an adventure ;-) And I like the name Walter for a dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.