Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Making Simple Freezer Meals

I took some time this weekend to make a few meals for the freezer.  We have been so busy lately during the week that once I get home from work, trying to make something healthy doesn't always seem possible with the limited time frame we have to work with. 
 
 
 So I made a few meals for the freezer to get us through the next few weeks!
 
- Chicken Salsa Pockets (Cooked Chicken, Salsa & Cheese wrapped in a Pizza Crust)
- Beef Taquitos (Beef, Beans, Rice, Salsa, Sour Cream & Cheese)
- Bean and Cheese Burritos (Refried Beans, Cheese & Salsa)
- Cooked Chicken Breasts (To use on Salads or in Casseroles)
 
I love having these quick things in my freezer to pull out and throw in the oven.  Even easier for me than ordering take out or a pizza (at least in the area where I live!). 
 
 




 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I need to get better with planning out freezer meals. Seems like such a great time saver and convenient when you don't have time to cook or don't feel like it. We can't just order pizza out here where we live haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.