Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend. 
 
A family night on Friday night with dinner and ice cream followed by a slow-paced Saturday that ended in a date night for Amanda with one of my best girlfriends.   I even got my tomatoes and peppers transplanted into larger pots so they can grow for a few more weeks before going into the garden.  The leftover plants were put outside into pots to see how they do.  I don't know if they will make it or not, but they were partially hardened off already, so they have a chance as long as we don't get any hail.   
 
Church on Sunday morning with William taking in some fishing and then some outdoor play as a family in the afternoon with a short bike ride and ice cream before baths and bed for the kids.  Even an hour or so wasted on watching TV (Discovery show about Alaskan Bush People - they are quite an interesting family). 
 
I love simple weekends at home.
Eddie in the garden.  Again...

Strike a pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.