Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Morning View

It is strange living in a new house. 

My stomach gets butterflies (and not the good kind) every time I get home because I am not comfortable there yet.  Granted, we haven't even been living there a week yet and everything is still in boxes until a few more repairs and cleaning projects are completed, so it doesn't surprise me that I am not "feeling it" yet. 

I think once we get a little more settled into the house and our new routine, things will begin to fall into place for me. 


But until then, at least I can enjoy the view.  And listen to the cows as they moo and eat grass in the field behind our house.  I love cows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.