Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Small Business Saturday

Libby and I headed out on Small Business Saturday to do some shopping locally.  She wasn't really that interested in the shopping (I was though!) but she did enjoy a Morning Bun at a local café. 



She had to ask me how to eat the bun - it was so large!



She had it figured out pretty quickly!



"Mom, must you take my picture AGAIN???"



Almost done!



So close - I can't believe she ate the whole thing!



Last bite!

She is so fun to shop with! 


We found a lot of great gifts - now just have to wrap them up and get a couple more items and we will be officially done with Christmas Shopping for the 2014 year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.