Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Yummy Vegan Meal - The Roasted Buddha Bowl from Oh She Glows

I made a delicious vegan meal this past week.  It was from the Oh She Glows website and is called the Roasted Buddha Bowl.    The absolute best thing I ate all week long. 



The Roasted Buddha Bowl


Who knew some simple vegetables, chick peas and a easy sauce could be so very delicious?  It was even great as leftovers for lunch the next day heated up in the toaster oven at the office - I did add some quinoa for the noon meal to give it the substance needed to hold me over until I got home from work. 


I am really enjoying trying out new vegan recipes - even when William does say it needs some spicy sausage mixed in with it...  What can I say, he likes to have meat with his vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.