Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Garden Update

William and I finished removing the sod from the new garden beds last night. With both of us working on it, it only took a little over an hour. I am so glad to be done with that hard work. My back is very sore and stiff this morning. Even after I soaked in a hot tub of bath water before coming to work today.

Now all we have to do is find dirt somewhere...

I e-mailed my friend yesterday in an attempt to apologize for whatever I said that made them think I was complaining about not being able to get dirt from them. My friend always e-mails back within a few hours and I still have an empty mailbox.

I guess she didn't accept my apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.