Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July

William and I are heading to the cabin for the holiday weekend. I am so excited for three full days of rest and relaxation! Okay, so it will only be two FULL days, because we need to come home on Sunday and once we are home it will be back to work as usual...

I plan on laying in the sun, taking many long walks, reading a book I have had sitting on my nightstand for two weeks (I haven't even opened the book yet....), taking sunset cocktail cruises on the boat and sleeping in every day! I love holidays!

Thanks to Connie for taking care of Sammy while we are gone! He can usually handle two days by himself, but three is too long for him as he stops eating and drinking and then requires a spendy vet visit to rehydrate... Cats are so stupid sometimes, but I still love him, even if he is stupid.

Have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.