Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Contraction Update

I finally got worried enough to head to the doctor to get things checked out yesterday afternoon.  It seems that all is well and I am just going to have a lot of contractions throughout this pregnancy.  They don't see ANY indications that I would deliver early and they baby doesn't seem to be affected by them (heartbeat is strong and lots of movement), so they will just be something I have to deal with.  Now mind you, I will not be cleaning the house from top to bottom in one day again (even though I desperately want to when the mood hits!) but I have not been placed on any restrictions so far and she doesn't expect me to be.

Just one more thing this pregnancy to be thankful for in the midst of the hard stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.