Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

More Contractions...

This time they were definitely my fault.  I over did it on the cleaning and paid for it later...

Lesson learned:  Do not clean the entire house in one day.  I am not capable of doing it anymore, no matter how "good" I feel, or how much "nesting" I need to get out of the way before baby comes.

Laying down with Libby and relaxing helped stop the contractions, so I guess I just need to take it easy from here on out.

On a good note, we had these excellent grilled chicken sausages (with apples & Gouda in them) for dinner last night.  William grilled them with some carrots, potatoes and onions and it was an excellent dinner.  I actually went back for a second helping.  Libby didn't touch them, but I really didn't expect her to.  It would have been nice though.  I bet she would have liked them if she would have tried them...

William is gone this week for work, so I need to make sure to take it easy and take care of myself.  I guess I could look on the bright side and say that the house is already clean, so I won't have to worry about that!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.