Tuesday, April 3, 2012


We found a deer tick last night that was bit into Libby's chest.  Now we just need to wait it out and see if any signs of infection show up or to see if we get the dreaded rash that would indicate the possibility of Lyme's Disease.  I hate waiting.  I don't want my little girl to hurt.  Hopefully nothing will come of it and she will be just fine.

04/06/12 Update
So far nothing has come of the tick bite.  The site is healing well and she isn't showing any signs of reactions yet so we are very hopeful this tick did not carry any diseases that were transmitted to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.