Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

36 Weeks

Yesterday was my 36 week checkup with the midwife.  All is well and baby is estimated to be around 6 pounds.  Baby is still head down and moving a lot these days.  I am extremely exhausted and am lucky if I can stay up each night until 8:30.  My body just starts to shut down.  On a positive note, the swelling that I experienced with Libby's pregnancy isn't nearly as bad this time around.  Now that it will be 80- 90 degrees the next few days I am sure it will be worse, but at least I am not the size and shape of the Michelin man all the time!

I can't believe that in a few short weeks I will be a mother of two!  We are so excited to meet this new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.