Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lost: Instruction Manual

I wish kids came with instruction manuals. 

Libby is still fighting us with getting dressed in the mornings.  This morning was terrible.

We had to hold her down to get her dressed and put on her coat and shoes.  She was screaming for me as William took her out to the van to go to daycare. 

It sucked all the energy out of me.  I feel like a zombie.  A very sad zombie.

I thought for sure it would start getting better by now.  I guess I will have to see about a different approach.  What that will be, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sorry she is being difficult! My sister is having the same issues with her almost 3 yo old boy right now. I don't have any kids so I can't offer advice, but I hope it gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.