Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

GOALS for this week.

I am a slacker lately.
I am going to set 4 goals for the week and see if I can make them happen.

1) Finish Loan Application for getting pre-approved for mortgage.  This needs to happen.  ASAP.

2) Dream of when my back yard looks like this...  Cause reality is really harsh at the moment.  And it is depressing.

 
 3) Hire a cleaning lady to help me out every other week until this house sells.  At this point in time, it is worth me spending the money to hire someone to help.

4)  Spend one on one time with each kid this week.  They are growing up so fast.  I know I struggle with wanting to get everything done, but spending time with them needs to be a priority.  Really. 

I mean, Eddie will be two years old in two months.  He can count to 10 and sometimes 15 or so.  He loves to sing (mostly a mis-mashed combination of "On Top of Spaghetti and Jesus Loves Me", but that is another story...)  I think some time playing blocks would be a good start.  Then maybe we can make a batch of muffins together.  He still loves "cooking". 

Libby will start SCHOOL this fall.  And turn 5 years old.  And take over the world with her bossiness.  Oh, wait.  That last one isn't technically true, but somedays it feels like it is going to happen!  I will take her grocery shopping with me.  She loves it and I actually do really love to have her come with me.  It is like our girl time with each other and she is almost always the sweetest little girl when we go together. 


Remember when Baby Eddie was a baby and had cheeks like this?  Oh my. 

Remember with Elizabeth was little?  The cuteness just doesn't stop with her!!!  Neither does the funny faces!
If I get anything else done past those four things, it is a bonus for the week!

I would like to add a number 5) Watch a Twins game on TV while relaxing with a beverage - but I will have to take a look at the schedule and see if I can make that happen...  I am sure I can fit in at least a few innings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Please keep all comments respectful or they will not be posted.